If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or our mobile app.
The term 'Ride Journal' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website, Rosher Consulting Ltd. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website or mobile app.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or in our mobile app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or our mobile app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or our mobile app meet your specific requirements.
- This website and our mobile app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website or in our mobile app, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website or in the mobile app.
- Unauthorised use of this website or our mobile app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website and our mobile app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and our mobile app and any dispute arising out of such use of the website or our mobile app is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.